It’s not that I haven’t been writing, this long absence from these pages. I have, most recently at Like the Dew, and still at A World of Progress as Nunzia Rider. You can find some of the other places I haunt at the “Find Me Elsewhere” tab above.
But I would like to share some of the things I’ve been ruminating over at Like the Dew. Rather than repost them here, I’ll give you links and a brief summary.
- Can’t Go Home Again, a little riff on marriage equality, or, in more descriptive terms, same sex marriage, and how the times they are a-changin’.
- Guns, guaranteed to bring out the crazy. I don’t like them, by the way.
- Barbarians Inside the Gates, or, Humanity Has Lost Its Humanity.
- Scandalicious, about how my beloved colleagues in Teh Media wouldn’t know a scandal if it bit ‘em.
- Big Government, Little Town, about government intrusion into private lives.
- In the Hearts of Men, exploring the nature of terrorism.
That’s it so far. I told Lee I’d like to do two or three a week, and I haven’t made it that far yet, but I am being consistent. Please check those out, and while you’re at Like the Dew, check out some of the other fine writers over there.